Monday, January 08, 2007

More important days.

Everyone knows that your birthday is the most important day of the year for you. I mean, it's YOUR day. Not that you really chose it or anything. It was kind of defaulted to you. Makes you wonder why it sucks to have YOUR day be Christmas. I mean, that seems kind of special, doesn't it? Unless maybe you're Jewish. But then you get a reason to celebrate with the majority.

But that's beside the point. Everyone also knows that the most packed day for Christmas-oriented religion's mass is on Christmas or Christmas Eve. I'm not really sure which one it is. I'll guess Christmas. I think the reasoning is that you get bonus points that day. It's someone's birthday!

I guess Christmas works as a once-a-year affair, even though it's supposed to represent the entire year. Perhaps the consequences need to be more dire?

And why does the sun get no love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home