Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm back, baby!

After thinking this page got erased I found out it wasn't. So I'll have to update it again.

Don't have much to say other than that right now. I guess I'll comment on college sports. I don't really like college sports, but I can't really see why people argue that Michigan should get another shot at Ohio State for the national championship.

Unless you're from the Michigan area. Then I can understand.

Anyway, let's examine both scenerios. Say Michigan wins. They're national champs. But they're really just 1-1 against Ohio State, not exactly clear champions. It's kind of like "why have a regular season?"

Say Michigan loses. Yeah, of course they lost. That's what happened last time. Why didn't we give someone else a chance at this?

But yeah, I don't really like college sports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home